Information Collection and Use
Through your use of our Website, Starfish Neuroscience may collect personal information, which is information that identifies you or relates to you as an identifiable individual. Starfish Neuroscience will collect personal information when you:
- Apply for employment: When you apply for employment with Starfish Neuroscience, we will collect your name, email address, telephone number, and your professional or employment information (resume, cover letter, employment history, and educational history). We use this personal information to assess and manage your application with Starfish Neuroscience, to communicate with you, and as necessary to comply with the law.
- Contact us: When you contact us, we collect your name, email address, any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, and address any issues you may have.
Starfish Neuroscience may also use your personal information collected for the above purposes to comply with the law and for other limited circumstances as described in INFORMATION SHARING.
- Within Starfish Neuroscience: Where necessary, we may share your personal information within Starfish Neuroscience and our corporate family, in order to efficiently carry out our business and to the extent permitted by law.
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with our service providers that assist us in providing the Website. These service providers include our IT support, website host, and communications provider.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our organization, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets, we would share your personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would also share your personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you emails necessary to the Website or any assistance you request.
Do Not Track
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT).
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we collect and maintain. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected from you.
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18).